Summer means vacations and smaller congregations. We join our services with our neighbor-churches to share our worship experiences and church homes.
- Sunday, May 26 (Memorial Day Weekend) 10:00am at East Leonard Christian Reformed Church
- Sunday, July 7 (Independence Day Weekend) 10:00am at Riverside Christian Reformed Church
- Sunday, July 21, 2019 – No services due to power outage.
- Sunday, September 1 (Labor Day Weekend) 10:00am at Beckwith Hills Christian Reformed Church
- No Evening Services during June, July, and August.
Riverside Christian Reformed Church
Riverside CRC worships Sunday mornings at 10:15am. We’re located on the northeast side of Grand Rapids, Michigan, just off Plainfield Ave., near the Cheshire Village shopping district. Riverside Church reflects the relaxed traditional style of its Mid-Century Modern architecture, and the character of the Riverside neighborhood. As we gather together, we do so in the presence of God for a time of praise, fellowship, prayer, and the study of God’s Word. Our worship is grounded in sound biblical teaching, from the pulpit to the music, that brings the people of God into life-giving and life-changing interaction with Him.
Riverside CRC – Our Identity and Mission
Caring and sharing Christians, working and worshiping together to help one another grow in Christ and make Him known.
Learn more about Riverside CRC.
Blessed is the one
who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
or sit in the company of mockers,
but whose delight in in the law of the LORD,
and who meditates on His law day and night.
That person is like a tree planted by streams of water
which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither —
whatever they do prospers.